If your children love to eat macaroni and cheese, here is a trick where you can hide carrots in the mixture. This recipe is easy to make and holds a lot of health in it!
Here is how to make it:
- In a large pan, bring water to a boil and add salt with a tablespoon of oil.
- Add a pack of elbow macaroni to the water and cook until it gets soft.
- Once the macaroni becomes soft, strain them under cold water running and keep aside.
- Take 3 large carrots and peel them.
- Chop the carrots into cubes and boil them until they become soft and can easily break with your fingers.
- Put these carrots in a blender with milk and blend until the mixture is smooth. You can also mix flour in the milk before adding to the blender.
- In a large pan, add butter and flour and stir well.
- Once the flour has combined to a smooth texture, add more milk and then add the carrot mixture.
- Cook for some time.
- Now add the cooked macaroni and add cheese, salt, and pepper.
The easiest and healthiest macaroni and cheese is ready to be served! Watch as your children enjoy!